This is a beautiful video. One of my former students sent it to me, and I’m grateful she did. It is a wonderfully illustrated version of a spoken word piece by Shane Koyczan about the pain and power of bullying. Animators and motion artists brought their unique styles to 20 second segments that will thread into one fluid voice.
This collaborative volunteer effort demonstrates what a community of caring individuals are capable of when they come together. Continue reading →
- Greg Griffin: Luke, I'm with you- fundraising is the pits. My youth pastor buddy ...
- Luke: Hey Brett, it should be repaired now. Sorry about that. Give it anothe...
- Brett: Luke, I'm getting a "ERROR 404 - Not Found" message....
- Jimmy: Love love love this idea. Thanks for sharing!...
- Brian Spender: Thanks Luke, I can always count on my nerdy buddy to make things a lit...
- Just watched Ying & Yang play some solid LAX. #undefeated - 1 day ago
- Not sure if I'm being threatened, or if someone is returning the crutches I lent them. instagram.com/p/ZhNFtvBqbK/ - 2 days ago
- RT @ChristnHipster: how long, how long beneath a tree i lay how long, how long my hammock sure did sway #hymnremix - 2 days ago
- Rainy mornings always seem more productive. - 5 days ago
- Incredibly productive day, there's some great things afoot. - 5 days ago
tryin' to be awesome by association, undefeated season for these two, pretty sweet.
Not sure if I'm being threatened, or if someone is returning the crutches I lent them.
So this guy was under my desk at work. #disturbing