This is a beautiful video. One of my former students sent it to me, and I’m grateful she did. It is a wonderfully illustrated version of a spoken word piece by Shane Koyczan about the pain and power of bullying. Animators and motion artists brought their unique styles to 20 second segments that will thread into one fluid voice.
This collaborative volunteer effort demonstrates what a community of caring individuals are capable of when they come together. Continue reading →
- Greg Griffin: Luke, I'm with you- fundraising is the pits. My youth pastor buddy ...
- Luke: Hey Brett, it should be repaired now. Sorry about that. Give it anothe...
- Brett: Luke, I'm getting a "ERROR 404 - Not Found" message....
- Jimmy: Love love love this idea. Thanks for sharing!...
- Brian Spender: Thanks Luke, I can always count on my nerdy buddy to make things a lit...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Waiting for Katie when she got home. #ambush #waterfight
Snatching the new Sophomores into senior high youth group! #SophomoreSnatch